The Switch

Mondo got a call from a nice guy who bought his kids an ATV for Christmas.

"I think the Little Criminal switched papers on me," said the customer, "Is that why he doesn't work there anymore?"

"what do you mean?"

"I bought this quad for my kids for Christmas for $2999, and it included the free extended warranty and tires, and when I got the bill, it was for $7843."

"There is freight and prep, and a doc fee, and taxes."

"I don't think it's that much. That's almost double. There was a problem with my paperwork, so the Little Criminal had me meet him in the parking lot of a Taco Bell to re-sign the contract. I think he switched it then."

"Do you have the original contract?"

"It's somewhere in my garage."

"You should find it."

" I'll look for it, but the bill is due now, and I don't want to pay $7843 for a $2999 ATV. What should I do?"

"Call back and ask to speak to the Douchebag. He's handling all these calls."

No comments: