The CSB may need a new job!!!

The CSB was doing some research on menopause and found that she has quite a few of the symptoms.

She didn't have anyone else around to listen to her stories, except Beans.

"Beans! Listen to this I think I have menopause." The CSB said. "I have mood swings, I'm depressed and I don't know why. I've been a total cunt lately, I yell at people for no reason."

Then she leaned in close to Beans and whispered "They (her Mom & Dad) took away our 3rd week of vacation AND they gave me a pay cut!! I'm so stressed out."

"Holy shit! They gave YOU, their own daughter a pay cut?!" Beans said in disbelief.

Mommy & Daddy taking the allowance away, they must be really hurting for money. Could they possibly be going under?

Readers, lets hope they can pull through or our stories may end.

No comments: